Food Safety Specialist – Itumbiara/GO-ITU00050 A Cargill oferece serviços e produtos alimentícios, agrícolas, financeiros e industriais ao mundo.Juntamente com produtores rurais, clientes, governos e comunidades, ajudamos as pessoas a prosperar com a aplicação de nossas ideias mais de 150 anos de experiência. Temos 150.000 funcionários em 70 países, que estão comprometidos a fornecer alimentos ao mundo de uma forma responsável,reduzindo o impacto ambiental e melhorando as comunidades onde atuamos.
• Responsible for and lead the Food Safety Management System in a location with Less FSQR Complexity and Risk, including: planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the Food Safety Policies aligned with Global/Regional Requirements/Polices.
• Lead the Food Safety Management Process such as: GMP, HACCP, Prerequistites Programs, FS22000 Certification Process and certifications related to food safety, food safety consumers complaints management, risk assessment in projects/products, monitore the food safety product in the role supply chain: incoming material (raw material, packing) and outbound (finished product), contribute to the Food Safety Compliance in the plant according to Local Legal requirements.
• Support the Operations (Manufacturing & Supply Chain) team throught Food safety inspections “on the floor”, monitoring the food safety process (data management, SQC), providing guidance, procedures, processes, policies and training to ensure the Food Safety Products (in specification).
• Develop the Continuous improvement mind set of Food Safety processes and systems, shaping the location’s food safety culture and leading talent management practices.
• Compliance to Local Legal Requirements (Food Safety): Comply to Local Legal Requirements (Food Safety): coordinate activities to ensure accountability for food safety compliance across one facility with single process (food or/and feed) throught evaluation, review and interpret food safety policies, local regulations (Anvisa, MAPA and others) and implementation of predefined customers requirements;
• Contribute to Continues Improvement Mind Set at location: Perform prevention activities and incidents resolution in local level, proactively identify and antecipate risks and takes actions to prevent food safety incidents related to non-conforming products (out of technical/compliance specification). Lead the Food Safety Culture Program (Training) with staffs in the location: operators staff/supply chain and main stakeholders to ensure standards/expectations are met according to Customers/Consumers Expectations;
• Coordinate HACCP and Prerequisites Programs: lead the HAACP Plans and prerequisites programs to ensure the polices/procedures, work instructions and records in place are aligned with Food Safety Management System (FSS22000), Cargill Regional/Global Requirements and Local Compliance. Lead the HACCP Multidisciplinary Team and coordinate activities and actions plans related to food safety deviations, findings of Internal Audits & Certifications, consumers complaints and incidents to ensure food safety finished products according to Cargill and Consumers/Clients specifications;
• Food Safety Process/Product Monitoring Management: develop, implement and coordinate the food safety monitoring process/systems to support the operations (manufacturing team) make and delivery the technical specifications defined by R&D throught process/product data management (SCP), influencing and training operations staff, providing guidance, executing food safety inspections and lead the RCA. Lead the RCA for critical deviations and define appropriate action plan to avoid recurrence. Support the R&D/PPD team making the risk assessment for new products/products and support SEM (Supplier and External Manufacturing) Team when required.
• Intermediate English;
• Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science, Food Science, Biological Science, Chemical Science, Pharmaceutical Science or related fields;
• Intermediate technical knowledge in the areas of Food Safety, Risk Assessment, Quality Assurance and Food Safety Management System;
• Experience in Quality, Food Safety Management in Food/Animal Nutrition, Beverages and/or Chemical Companies;
• Intermediate knowledge Food Safety Management System and FSS22000;
• Intermediate Knowledge of Food Safety Standards, HACCP, GMP, Prerequisites Programs;
• Applies Quality Tools knowledge to enhance food safety;
• Intermediate Plant Manufacturing Knowledge - intermediate practical knowledge of manufacturing processes & operations;
• Intermediate Sanitary Design and zoning experience in food and/or feed facilities;
• Intermediate Knowledge Risk Assessment and Project Management.
Cargo Garantia da Qualidade / Segurança Alimentar
Local Principal Brasil-Goiás
Horário Período integral
Tipo de Cargo Convencional
Turno Emprego diurno