Pharma International is Roche's global business network (excluding US) of over 15'000 people whose vision is to bring medicines to patients in the fastest possible way.
We are transforming the way we do business and how we work together for patients and customers.
We are structured into two communities - the International 8 Markets (Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom) and the International 7 Areas (Africa, Asia-Pacific, CEETRIS (Central Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia and Indian Sub-Continent), Europe North, Europe South, Latin America and the Middle East).
The Agile Coach works with the organisation through a wide mandate (coaches teams, executives, scrum masters), helping to ensure our medicines reach patients faster by enabling and embedding agile performance and practice methodologies across Pharma International
Enables, coaches and mentors individuals and teams in Agile methodologies (design thinking, scrum, hackathon, etc.)
Enables the development and sustainability of communities of practices, fosters collaboration and network behaviors
- Provides sprint planning support
- Helps define if sprint is needed
- Define sprint scope, resources, outcomes
- Identify possible duplications with other sprints/ communities
- Facilitates agile principles onboarding and ongoing coaching of Sprint Lead
- Develops and evolves toolkit of Agile methodologies for use across affiliates
- Facilitates above-country sprints and within affiliates when needed
- Provides training for leader and team members
- 5 positions available
- Location flexible
What an Agile Coach needs to bring
- Experience driving organization readiness, and professional learning and development methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate Roche Values, Leadership Commitments and Core Competencies
- Practical application of agile ways of working, design thinking and/or LEAN methodology
- Leadership in diverse business settings and multicultural agility
- Facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, communications and mentoring
- Expertise as a coach
- Ability to connect ideas, people and initiatives across diverse functions, geographies and disciplines
- Proven leadership in diverse environments
- Excellent team-working, collaboration, networking skills
- Experience in project management and budget management
- Experience working with senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to get to results quickly through strong coaching, mentoring and inspirational environment setting
Why this role?
Drives adoption of agile ways of working on a broad scale for significant impact
Experience working with senior leaders
Opportunity to shape the future of the organisation
Exposure to variety of challenges and situations
To help shape others to be their best and unleash the human potential in Pharma International
Pharma International – Ways of Working
The behaviors & capabilities we value and foster in our employees
Every day, we come to work to make a difference in patients’ lives. We strive to deliver more medicines to more patients, faster.
We invest our time, energy and effort to optimize the customer experience in order to realize the most effective patient outcomes.
We are highly curious and engaged. We actively experiment, learn fast and share our knowledge, experience and expertise across our network to ensure greater impact than the sum of individual contributions.
We are stewards of the business plan across Pharma International. We act to drive growth and to innovate for patients regardless of geography. We constantly evolve and continuously improve ourselves and how we work to ensure a great place to work.
We leave our ego behind, we speak up to make meaningful contributions, and we know when to listen versus talk. We rigorously prioritize for impact and challenge the status quo to ensure value generation. We each know our unique impact.
We share feedback openly, communicate directly and transparently, to ensure trusted and empowered relationships.
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
Roche is strongly committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to build teams that represent a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Embracing diversity enables us to create a great place to work and to innovate for patients.