- Perform daily screening of all adverse event reports and safety information notification.
- Process the adverse event / safety information notification and submit the cases to headquarters and health authorities.
- Ensure follow-up of severe cases as well as of drug exposure of pregnant patients.
- Assist in planning and elaborating the Periodic Pharmacovigilance Reports with the headquarters, as well as ensure their proper submission to the health authority.
- Assist in Pharmacovigilance training conducted for all employees of the company and for new employees.
- Attend meetings with pharmaceuticals associations.
- Ensure the maintenance of Pharmacovigilance files.
- Prepare statistical reports of the area.
- Perform periodic monitoring of local literature to search adverse event cases and safety information.
- Search scientific articles in the literature according to the requests of healthcare professionals, as well as address the doubts properly according to the established in SOP.
- Search scientific articles in the literature supporting Marketing and Medical Departments.
- Assist in processing technical complaints in support of the Call Center and the Quality Department.
- Assist in drafting and updating Standard Operating Procedures.
Location: Ferring Brazil
Para se candidatar a esta vaga cadastre seu currículo em https://ferring.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Ferring/job/Ferring-Brazil/Pharmacovigilance-Analyst_R0011233-1