Our Animal Health division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to the health and well-being of animals. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society and our planet. We offer one of our industry’s most innovative portfolio of products, services and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species.
• Responsible for achieving the top-line, expense-line and bottom-line targets of the Business Unit.
• Develop strategies to gain market share in the participated segments through market expansion, penetration and portfolio enhancement.
• Assist in establishing, and coordinating the marketing objectives, policies and programs within the context of the overall Division plan.
• Review budgets, reports and forecasts and ensure they are presented in a timely and credible manner.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance and the efficiency of staff and procedures. Coordinate direct reports to optimize the use of resources to achieve goals.
• Effectively coordinate with Business Operations team to ensure high level customer satisfaction, trade budget and planning.
• Assist in the development of initiatives such as new products, new marketing techniques, new promotional campaigns and the dropping of unprofitable products.
• Ensure Distributors alignment and deployment of company standards.
• Make an effective decision based on market changes & competitor activities when necessary.
• Provide leadership to the ethical sales team through sales incentives and targets, learning and development.
• Provide guidance to the ethical sales teams to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the appropriate allocation of sales territories and through strategic contact with key customers, associations and government representatives.
• People management e.g. recruitment, retention, performance reviews, development plans, on the job training.
• Support and sustain business excellence standards.
• Effectively communicate both upward & downward.
• University degree preferably in administration, marketing, engineer..
• Relevant sales and marketing experience, pharmaceutical & consumer companies.
• Good understanding of marketing principles and comprehensive Animal Health Industry/Brazilian market knowledge.
Education Requirements: University Degree
Percent of Travel: 25%
Our Animal Health Marketing team takes a customer centric perspective using customer feedback and market intelligence data. Using this data, we design, develop and deploy products, platforms, brands and marketing initiatives that ensure we can improve the health and well-being of animals everywhere.
Who we are …
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.