COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our team in Brazil and are currently seeking to hire an ASSISTANT REGULATORY SUMISSIONS. This is a permanent, full time position.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
There is no better time to join us!
Education/Qualifications: Speaking, Writing and reading English Required Recommended:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
Experience: Coordinator, Regulatory Submissions (ENTRY LEVEL) Minimum Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy in basic functions (Word, Excel)
- Good planning and organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Flexibility, ability to switch back and forth between multiple projects/tasks.
- Understanding/knowledge of drug regulations
- Understanding of the drug development process