Empresa: Catalent Pharma Solutions
Localidade: Sorocaba - SP
Dear Candidate, if you decide to apply, please don´t forget to attach your cv.
- Catalent is looking to recruit a Production Leader to join a growing team in Brazil.
The Production Leader is responsible for the entire Industrial Plant when there are no higher positions present in the factory. Responsible for the productivity of Bulk Production and Packaging, allocation of labor, planning of weighing activities, handling, encapsulation and packaging. Ensure the safety of employees and patients in all daily activities.
The Responsibilities Are
- Use and ensure that employees use the correct PPE for each area following the procedures; Assist manufacturing employees to perform safe activities; actively participate in DSDs and EHS investigations when requested.
- Be and ensure that employees in the area are properly trained; Ensure manufacturing compliance with regulatory agency standards and internal quality policies; Ensure that the equipment used is in good working order and complies with GMP standards.
- Guarantee the production volume programmed by the PCP, through the coordination of resources, with the specified quality, costs and safety.
- Know, understand and follow the standard operating procedures of each activity performed.
- Provide training and support to Production Assistants and Operators in procedures and activities.
- Maintain communication between shifts to progress on tasks to meet schedule and set goals.
- Verify the production schedule and delegate the activities to each team member, make the requisitions and control of production and support materials.
- Monitor and coordinate the execution of the production operational goals, through the elaboration and monitoring of indicators.
- Assist in production master overhaul, standard operating procedure, manufacturing forms.
- Assist in closing and checking production orders. Make / evaluate discrepancies, market complaints, change controls and CAPA system items.
- Release, track and assist in new product developments, validations, third party service (calibration / repair), audits and customer visits. And OTD attendance.
- Encourage and coordinate working groups to reduce losses and expenses, increase efficiency and capacity, and improve quality and processes. Evaluate resources needed for cost reduction and CCP improvement.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or related areas.
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Industry as Production Analyst or Production Leader.
- Knowledge of the ANVISA Standards.
- Advanced English (Reading, writing and conversation).
- Potential for career growth within an expanding Manufacturing team
- Annual performance review & feedback process
- Cross functional exposure to other areas
- Medical, Dental, Transportation, Health Insurance, Meal Ticket (380 BRL), Merit bonus linked to annual performance, food served in loco, parking and free wi-fi are all offered from day one of employment.