MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
• Responsible for day-to-day adverse experience case management within Brazil including case intake and follow-up activities in accordance with Global Safety procedures and health authority submissions of cases in accordance with Global Safety procedures and health authority requirements, besides Quality Check against source documents and information reported to Head Quarters and Health Authorities
• Responsible for filing , storage and archiving of safety-related data in accordance with MSD's policies and local requirements.
• Responsible for being compliant with local PV regulations, MSD policies and procedures and Global Safety procedures at the country level.
• Participate in individual case safety report compliance activities.
• Identify and communicate potential safety issues to PV Country Lead.
• Complete and document required PV training within the required timelines. Perform other activities as requested by the PV Country Lead
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Graduation on Health Sciences
- Advanced English
Fixed term contract for 10 months.
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the
world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re
counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions
to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
Job: Drug/Dvcs Sfty Survnce (NonMD)
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable):
Company Trade Name: MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Animal Health, Healthcare, Veterinary
Para se candidatar a esta vaga cadastre seu currículo no link https://jobs.msd.com/msd/job/Brazil-Analista-de-Farmacovigil%C3%A2ncia-Jr-Job/567867500/