Position Title Product Development Coordinator
Location information: BR / Campinas City / Medley Campinas/ Macedo Costa 55
This position is in charge to coordinate all operational activities regarding New Projects and Portfolio Optimization done in Product Development. This person is going to support the team in terms of technical orientations, challenge the developments on going in order to achieve better performance based on Lean Initiatives SMS, beyond QbD & DoE, increase knowledge, keep the quality of formulation information applied to dossiers.
- Support its direct management in the planning and execution of projects, and other activities that are within the strategies established by the company and impact the product development area;
- Define bioequivalent and stable formulations, by analyzing the set of results obtained in prototype phase;
- Develop the technical and behavioral skills of the product development group in order to obtain formulations that assure more assertively the quality, safety and efficacy of the products developed; as well as to search for more efficient and adequate processes to the manufacturing reality;
- Coordinate the process of transferring products to Medley / Sanofi sites and / or third parties according to the Sanofi group's global requirements;
- Coordinate the activities related to the galenic and pilot plants, ensuring that the resources are available and in a good shape for the proposed uses;
Requirements & Qualifications
Graduation in Pharmacy, Post-Graduation in formulation or process technology desirable, required knowledge and experience in product development for generics and incremental innovation.
Terms of employment
This position will coordinate 8 employees, should be available to travel to other ID Centers or Sanofi centers for short periods, starts in June, 40 hours/week, administrative shift.
What makes this position unique?
Working at Campinas ID Center is quite interesting, besides it is a Regional Center, providing projects to LatAm, it has lots of projects from different clients like: GEM, CHC and Industrial Affairs, including portfolio Optimization, pure generics and also incremental innovation for some Sanofi Established Product.
Benefits Of Working In This Role
- Visibility in the company, once Campinas ID it is inside the Pharma IA ID network
- Develop innovation platforms
- Be part of two important pillars for Pharma IA: reshape the portfolio, delivery outstanding launches.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga cadastre seu currículo em https://sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SanofiCareers/job/Campinas/Product-Development-Coordinator_R2500782-1