Position Title: Scientific Advisor
Field based scientific expert is accountable for the awareness increase about products and diseases, including Sanofi Pasteur´s clinical data, proactively identifying and engaging KOLs, key decision makers and other healthcare professional communities. This key professional is responsible for providing to a variety of external and internal customers with medical information and insights of the therapeutic area, aligned with the strategy Plan.
- Identifying KOLs, rising stars and other potential stakeholders.
- Developing relationships with various HCPs and providing them with credible, fair balanced, scientific information, research activities and product development.
- Ensuring the major source of balanced medical information for HCPs, based on available scientific data.
- Playing a critical role in internal and external training and communication in a cross-functional way
- Seeking new opportunities for engaging and increasing the awareness of Sanofi Pasteur´s products concepts.
- Supporting marketing and Market access teams in launch strategies, providing scientific information and collected field insights.
Requirements & Qualifications
- High degree of scientific and clinical knowledge (desirable previous knowledge of infectious diseases, vaccinology, and clinical trials);
- Excellent interpersonal communication, fast learning
- Healthcare professional (desirable previous experience in the field);
- Fluent in English;
Terms of employment
- Availability for travelling ~70% of the time.
- Full-time position.
What makes this position unique?
Great opportunity to develop a role in a promising area, developing robust KOL engagement plans and strategic medical projects.
Benefits of working in this role
This position is key to increase the awareness among stakeholders about the benefits of vaccination as an effective tool of health. It can change the future, as some vaccines just did – varíola, polio, etc