The position will be located in São Paulo.
What makes this position unique?
This is an opportunity to lead the Innovation area for Medley & Primary Care in Brazil, leading the full Max Plan Implementation and keep fueling the Innovation Roadmap as one of the key growth pillars for Brazil.
- Deliver Strat and Max Plan Innovation Plan committed to the regional and global structure
- Define and establish the new governance and ways of working as per the project changes definition
- Lead the ways of working transformation – Agile focused
- Influence and lead the full process interaction with Transversal teams
- Fuel the pipeline for mid and long term for both Medley and Primary Care
- BIC execution and delivery of the projects defined
- Lead and leverage partnership for roadmap execution acceleration
- Lead and challenge ID processes in order to maximize investment and speed to market
Requirements & Qualifications
- Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese & English/ nice to have Spanish.
- Strong experience within Pharma organizations as Business Development Manager and ID Manager;
- Business Oriented
- Resilience & high transversal cooperation
- Ability to work in a complex matrix and cross-cultural environment;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 30%.
- Start date required- As soon as possible
Benefits of working in this role
- Lead a highly important and key growth pillar for the affiliate and also transform the way Sanofi does Innovation currently – process, governance, speed to market, deliveries