Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,700 people across 36 countries.
As a Regulatory Submissions Coordinator you will have the opportunity to work within Regulatory Submissions, supporting our many projects and gaining some vital experience. You will be a productive member of the team, and will be mentored and supported as you develop your skills. Working directly with Regulatory Submissions Coordinators, you will gain valuable hands on experience to enable you to develop a career in clinical research.
- Provide day-to-day departmental/project support activities, such as collection of vital documents for ethics submissions and preparation of study documents to competent authorities;
- Support Regulatory Submission Coordinators and Start Up teams in ensuring deadlines are adhered to;
- Conduct quality control of documents;
- Maintain spreadsheets and compile reports; and
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in a Life Sciences field);
- Some experience in an office setting is preferred;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Fluency in spoken and written English:
Please kindly submit applications in English.