- Carry out case processing activities;
- Review, rank, verify, process and document case-related information: event terms; validity, seriousness, special scenarios; timelines; accuracy and consistency. Process cases based on these assessments;
- Liaise with key partners, locally , and other stakeholders regarding safety data collection and data reconciliation;
- Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge for applicable corporate and global regulations, for guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures, for data entry conventions, and for search functions in the safety database;
- Determine reportability of scheduled reports , ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements;
- Consistently apply regulatory requirements and Pfizer policies;
- Participate, as appropriate, in local, internal and external safety activities;
- Knowledge and application of local regulation;
- Assessment and submission of adverse event reports to Health Authorities.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Experience in pharmacovigilance and/or data management;
- Experience and skill with medical writing an advantage;
- Health Care Professional or equivalent experience;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Data máxima para inscrição á vaga: 17/02