Descrição do trabalho
This position will be responsible for pos variation changes processes and labeling updates of Brazilian products acting as a focal point (local, Regional and Global). This position based in Brazil is also part of a Regional (LATAM) structure and lead of people.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Solid knowledge of Brazilian regulation framework mainly regarding pos variation changes (synthetic and biological) and labeling.
- Experience in working with limited supervision and able to make independent decisions
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships, work successfully within a team environment and as an individual contributor
- Proactive team player, able to take charge and follow-through. Achievement-oriented with a high degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing regulatory environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and participate effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams
- Verbal and written communication skills – in written and oral English
- Proficient use of technology including MS office programs and Internet resources